Adam Ruins Housing is the nineteenth episode of the Season 1 of Adam Ruins Everything.
In this episode, Adam reveals why renting is better than owning a house.
- Rhea Butcher
- Amos Vernon as Uncle Sam / Man and Chandler VO
- Brianna Baker as Danielle
- Greg Baldwin as Landlord
- Gregory Burke as 50's Husband
- Ithamar Enriquez as Housing Enriquez
- Adam Farabee as Connor
- Minerva García as Homeowner
- Rob Gleeson as Ghost
- Ingrid Haas as Jen
- Will Hines as Banker
- Matthew J. McCarthy as Joe 'Cray Cray' Crazyzowitz
- John Mondelli as Hugh Hefner / Tom Cruise / Hispanic Farm Worker (VO)
- Maribeth Monroe as Kheather
- Pam Murphy as Boss
- Majeed Nami as Zane
- Jeris Poindexter as Homeless Man
- Toni Smith as Homeowner (VO)
- Betsy Sodaro as Terry aka Squatter
- Ele Woods as 50's Wife
Ever Wonder Why Segment
- Ever Wonder Why the Government Gives You a Tax Break on Your Mortgage?
- Ever Wonder Where the Hollywood Sign Came From?