Adam reveals that the term "halitosis" was popularized in a 1920s ad campaign that used cruel ads to make people insecure about their breath, and explains why running water is one of the greatest miracles of the modern age.
- Elaine Carroll as Flapper Woman
- John Ennis as Surgeon General
- Artie Esposito as Germ Puppet
- Peggy Etra as Fish Puppet
- Ryan Gowland as Hygiene Executive #2
- Jake Hurwitz as Matt
- Hayley Marie Norman as Hayley
- Wilson Ramirez as Ex Con
- Benjamin Siemon as Rat Puppet
- Eliza Skinner as Hygiene Executive #1
- Brandon J. Sornberger as Listerine Salesman
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.