Adam Ruins the Internet is the twenty-third episode of Season 1 of Adam Ruins Everything.
In this episode, Adam discusses how the internet has been underrated for nearly all of history, why cable companies are to blame for slow internet, and supposedly "free" websites aren't free at all.
- D.C. Pierson as Mitchell
- Christopher Carroll as Exec #1 / French Exec #1
- Sarah Claspell as Office Drone
- Eric Edelstein as Cable Guy
- David M. Edelstien as Exec #2
- Timothy E. Goodwin as 1850's Father
- Terence Bernie Hines as Facebook Man
- Kahyun Kim as Sung-Min
- Yong Kim as Boss
- Adam Lustick
- Wolf Muser as Exec #3
- Ego Nwodim as Naomi
- Scott Blair as Cyberbully
- Owen Robinson as Socrates
- Ellysa Rose as 1850's Daughter
- Kristen Rozanski as Ad Exec
- Lauran September as Facebook Woman
- Brandon J. Sornberger as Gessner
- Matt Walton as Facebook Agent / Google Agent
- Evan Watkins as Samuel
Ever Wondered Why
- Ever Wonder Why People Literally Always Misuse the Word ¨Literally¨?
- Ever Wonder Why the Standard Paper Size is 8-1/2 by 11?